Monday, September 28, 2009

Rain Down....

I have decided to make it my mission to name my blogs with song lyrics... should be fun :]

And so, today is a rainy day. That means I got soaked on the way to the car, and in my car, since I am umbrella-impaired and could not get the dumb thing pulled shut so I could close the car door. All in all, I ended up wishing that I had "forgotten" the umbrella at home. Dumb. It also means that the two tiny people that share this abode with me during the day are becoming a little more than restless. A mosquito invasion coupled with more rain equals nothing more than an unhappy house of stir crazy individuals. Argh. But.... it does make for good sewing time :] I fought the urge to nap to the lullaby of the rain, and decided to sit and play with fabric instead. What did I accomplish? Hardly anything, but I started two more projects to add to the insanity. So that's always fun. I made a cute tiny birdie bag out of scraps of fleece. I am a collector of crafty things that I think I might one day use. I love it when the opportunity presents itself. I filled it with fresh backed chocolate chip cookies and Justin is delivering it to a friend that just had surgery.


And.... I worked some on the tiny houses. Yehaw! I need to set goals, like... hurry up and finish this already- but I don't want to do that if I'm just going to ignore it anyway. So far it's been a good day. I guess you can chalk this one up as productive, even though it didn't really feel like it.



P.S. I could use some serious help when it comes to all this html garbage. I have no idea what I'm doing, which is totally the reason behind the photos floating around in retarded places.

1 comment: