i am neglecting soooo many things these days. just to name a few:
1) i haven't quilted in ages, but the full-size quilt that's two-thirds quilted (and was promised to a friend a couple weeks ago) is calling me every time i open the tiny closet in my front room where my sewing machine lives.
2) i need to make a butt-load of coffee cozys for a youth fundraiser, and right now i have a total of 1 finished.
3) i want to make a tiny doll quilt for a friend's little girl because she's fascinated with babies and i think all little aspiring mommies should have tons of tiny things that look just like the real thing.
4) i also want to make a quilt for my mom, that still doesn't own a bekalicious quilt. this is sad. and since we just found out her breast cancer has possibly returned, i feel incredibly guilty for not already providing her with that tiniest of comforts. somehow i think this should be #1, but i'm too lazy to change it. it's certainly taking priority in my heart, tho.
5) and finally, this blog... again :[ so sorry about that.
all the while, i'm obsessing over oils and starting a business. oh yeah, and i have a baby in my belly.
there just is not enough of me to go around.